$129 – Ritz-Carlton Spa Day with Valet & Bubbly
Why We Love This Deal
Indulge with a day of zen at the Ritz-Carlton Spa, Tysons Corner, praised by Forbes for its "serene" atmosphere and "innovative" treatments — save over 30% on a massage or facial.
- $129 for a 50-minute A Moment of Serenity massage or Organic European Facial (reg. up to $190)
- $165 for an 80-minute A Moment of Serenity Massage (reg. $240)
Both options include:
- A glass of Champagne
- Valet parking
- Access to all spa amenities including the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room
- Note: Spa facilities remain under renovation through Feb. 8; complete spa amenity access should return afterwords
Why We Love It
- The spa is housed within the AAA 4-Diamond Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner, which made Conde Nast's 2017 list of "Top Hotels in the South"
- Washington Life says the spa is one of the reasons the hotel makes a great staycation
- AAA notes that "the spa facilities will make anyone feel pampered"
(187 Member Ratings)