$129 – Spa Day at 'Relaxing' MGM National Harbor
Why We Love This Deal
Forbes Travel Guide calls the Spa & Salon at MGM National Harbor "one of the most relaxing in the capital." Head to this "resort haven" with over 35% in savings into March.
- For $129, choose one 50-minute treatment, Monday-Thursday (reg. up to $209):
- Herbal Balance Massage with hot stones
- Phytoblue Facial with LED mask
- For $139, get one of the above 50-minute treatments on a Friday
- For $199, get an 80-minute refresh and de-stress body scrub and massage treatment with a charcoal gold face mask, Monday-Thursday (reg. $290)
- For $209, get the above treatment on a Friday
- For $289, get a 50-Minute couples massage with hot stones, Sunday-Friday (reg. $410)
- All options include access to spa amenities: fitness center; thermal area, with indoor hot tub, sauna; and separate dressing rooms and lounges
Why We Love It
- The Washington Times praises the masseuses as "absolute wizards"
- Calling it "elegant and airy," Washingtonian magazine named it one of the "most luxurious" spas in the city
- The Reflection Lounge is full of natural light, perfect for couples to relax together
- The hotel's 2016 opening was highlighted by The New York Times and Forbes
Travelzoo Tip: Travelzoo members can save 15% on same-day retail purchases, additional spa treatments and future appointments, when booked on day of redeeming voucher only. Members can also indulge with post-treatment dining at the hotel, saving 25% at Fish by José Andrés.
If you have not redeemed your Voucher on or before March 15, 2019 (the “Promotional Bonus Expiration Date”), the Base Value may be applied to services until April 15, 2019. If no action is taken by April 15, 2019, Travelzoo Local will automatically issue a refund credit in the amount of the Base Value within 30 days to the same credit card or form of payment used to purchase the Voucher. Once issued, the refund will take 7-10 business days to process.
(196 Member Ratings)