$119 – Massage w/Bubbly at 'One of The Best' DC Spas This Summer
Fodor's says the Spa at the Four Seasons Georgetown is "one of the best in town," and Travelzoo members can save 30% on a massage.
Why We Love It
- Forbes Travel Guide notes the spa's "treatments with a pampering vibe"
- Treatments "will leave you feeling refreshed and invigorated" (10Best)
- Named one of D.C.'s best spas by DCist and Racked
- Travelzoo members rave about the masseurs and give it a 94% approval rating
- The Four Seasons Georgetown has a AAA 5-Diamond Hotel rating
Travelzoo Tip: Travelzoo members can save 15% on same-day facial or additional spa treatments.
- For $119, get a 50-minute massage (reg. $170)
- For $159, get an 80-minute massage (reg. $220)
- Choose between a Swedish or deep tissue massage
- Relax with same-day access to the spa amenities including the sauna, whirlpool, steam room and relaxation areas
- Complimentary three-hour parking during your visit
- This deal isn't available on: July 4
When You Can Go
June 1 - Aug. 31, 2017; Monday-Thursday
(270 Member Reviews)