$75 – Day of Pampering at Lansdowne Resort and Spa, 35% Off
The Huffington Post named Lansdowne Resort and Spa one of the "12 Top Hotel Spas in Northeast USA," praising the quality of the treatments and attentive staff.
Why We Love It
- Washingtonian says it is one of the region's best "stay-all-day" spas, recommending the cozy relaxation area
- Make it a full day as use of a sauna, steam room and whirlpool is included with all options
- Some treatments incorporate local wines and grapes
- Situated in the recently renovated AAA 4-Diamond Lansdowne Resort and Spa
- Travelzoo members give it a 94% approval rating and rave about the "relaxing atmosphere"
Travelzoo Tip: Turn it into a spa getaway by booking a room that overlooks the Potomac River.
- For $75 (reg. up to $120), choose the Signature Chardonnay or Cabernet and Cacao manicure and pedicure
- For $109 (reg. up to $165), a 50-minute massage or 50-minute facial, plus a $10 credit toward mocktail or cocktail; try the Signature Chardonnay massage or Relax and Unwind facial which incorporate local wines and grapes into the treatments
- For $199 (reg. up to $330), spa day with 50-minute massage and 50-minute facial, plus a $10 credit toward a mocktail or cocktail
- Explore the spa menu
- All options include day-of use of sauna, steam room and whirlpool
When You Can Go
Through May 31, 2017; Sunday-Friday
(69 Member Reviews)