$59 – Hip Southeast Asian Dinner for 2 on H Street
Why We Love This Deal
Perhaps no better put than by the Michelin Guide: "Maketto is the love-child of the hip gods of fashion and food." Travelzoo members save over 30% on a dinner inspired by the night markets of Taiwan and Cambodia.
- $59 for dinner for two (reg. up to $88):
- Two small plates (up to $12 each)
- Two medium or large plates (up to $32 each)
- $85 to get the above with two drinks or desserts (up to $13 each; reg. up to $114)
- We recommend trying creative dishes like crispy Gruyere dumplings and the red pork bao platter
- Not valid on: Fridays-Sundays
- Note: Maketto has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including tables spaced to promote social distancing and enhanced cleaning procedures between reservations
Why We Love It
- "Maketto is a big part of what is making the D.C. restaurant scene exciting these days," claims The Infatuation, calling it "a great place to impress an out of towner"
- The restaurant features a roof built like a "botanical lounge" and reminiscent of "a Southeast Asian resort" (Eater)
- Maketto is even more than just a restaurant — peruse its menswear store on the first floor or sit at the bar for a cafe experience
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Monday-Thursday during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.