$59 – Dinner at Celeb Chef Voltaggio Brothers Steakhouse
Why We Love This Deal
Venture to Voltaggio Brothers Steakhouse to taste their meaty "classics and contemporary riffs" (Zagat). Travelzoo members save 25% on dinner into November.
- $59 for dinner for one (reg. $79)
- Choice of one starter, such as the pork shoulder (up to $18)
- Choice of one steak, seafood or other entrée item, like the 10-ounce hanger steak (up to $48)
- One side, such as Brussels sprouts with a soy lime glaze (up to $13)
- $109 for double the above for two (reg. $158)
- Note: Travelzoo members can upgrade their entrée to the 8-ounce filet mignon or 14-ounce NY strip for a $5 surcharge paid directly to the restaurant
Why We Love It
- Brothers Bryan and Michael Voltaggio are known for their time on Bravo's "Top Chef"
- The restaurant earns 4+ stars on OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- "The menu provides a safe zone for steakhouse purists even as it seduces the food crowd" (Washington Post)
- The restaurant feels like a family home, featuring a library bar, personal photos and a country kitchen
Travelzoo Tip: Members can also save at MGM's other dining outlets, with 40% off Sunday brunch at Osteria Costa or 25% off a five-course chef's tasting menu at Fish by José Andrés. While you're in the neighborhood, make it a spa day with over 30% off treatments at the hotel's Spa & Salon through summer.