$59 – 5-Course Tasting Menu from Fish by José Andrés
Why We Love This Deal
Dine on delectable seafood at Fish by José Andrés, where the "dishes do Maryland proud" (Washingtonian). Travelzoo members save over 25% on the restaurant's five-course chef's tasting menu into November.
- $59 for a five-course chef's tasting menu for one (reg. $80)
- A nightly selection including courses like smoked oysters, St. Michael's crab salad on endive, conch fritters, josper roasted rainbow trout and more
- For $85, add five wine pairings to the five-course chef's tasting menu for one (reg. $125)
- $115 for the five-course tasting menu for two (reg. $160)
- For $169, add wine pairings to the tasting menu for two (reg. $250)
Why We Love It
- Chef José Andrés is the 2019 recipient of the Julia Child Award, honoring his impact on the way America cooks and eats
- Fish gets 4+ on OpenTable, earning a Diner's Choice award for its notable wine list
- The restaurant showcases Maryland's bounty with live seafood tanks
- Zagat praises Fish's "inspired take on American seafood"
- Earns 3 stars from the Washington Post and was ranked on its list of 10 best new restaurants (2017)
(26 Member Ratings)