$49 – Prix Fixe Sunday Brunch for 2 at MGM National Harbor
Why We Love This Deal
Dive into an indulgent Sunday feast at Osteria Costa at MGM National Harbor, revered as "an Italian coastal escape in the nation's capital" (Washingtonian). Travelzoo members can save over 40% on brunch for two through October.
- $49 for a Prix Fixe Sunday brunch for two (reg. $84)
- Choice of one appetizer and one entree per person, including options like bruschetta and polenta to start, followed by entree options like lemon ricotta pancakes or the prosciutto cotto Benedict
- One mimosa per person
Why We Love It
- The restaurant earns over 4 stars on OpenTable
- Fairfax Times celebrates the house-made meatballs, citing the "beef & pork hybrids" as "moist and flavorful, with both an elegant silky feel and a powerful explosion of meaty satisfaction"
- The restaurant exudes Amalfi Coast vibes with handmade pasta dishes, bright colors and rustic touches
Travelzoo Tip: Members can also save at MGM's other dining outlets, with 25% off a five-course chef's tasting menu at Fish by José Andrés or 25% off dinner at Voltaggio Brothers Steak House. While you're in the neighborhood, make it a spa day with over 30% off treatments at the hotel's Spa & Salon through summer.