$59 – Alfresco Dining for 2 at Prather's on the Alley
Why We Love This Deal
Dabble in modern American cuisine at Prather's on the Alley, a relatively recent addition to the D.C. dining scene, offering Travelzoo members up to 40% off dinner and brunch through summer.
- For $59, get dinner and drinks for two (reg. $101)
- One shared small plate (up to $15), such as the pork ribs with yogurt and Indian spices
- Two pastas or mains (up to $29 each), like risotto with tiger shrimp or hanger steak
- Two drinks (up to $14 each)
- For $115, get dinner and drinks for four (reg. $202)
For $39, get weekend brunch and drinks for two (reg. $62)
- Two mains (up to $17), such as the steak and eggs or smoked salmon with potato blinis, fried capers and poached eggs
- Two drinks (up to $14 each), like the Market Bloody Maria with Altos Plata tequila and fresh vegetables or the Bittersweet with gin, grapefruit and cinnamon
- For $75, get weekend brunch and drinks for four (reg. $124)
Why We Love It
- The restaurant earns 4 or more stars from Yelp and OpenTable reviewers, earning a spot on OpenTable's list of "Best Restaurants in Shaw"
- Prather's serves up a curated menu crafted with fresh and seasonal ingredients from local farms
- Its central location near Washington Convention Center, Capital One Arena, National Mall and Union Station makes Prather's a convenient dinner or brunch destination while sightseeing