$119 – Dinner at Georgetown Hotspot with Scenic Views
Why We Love This Deal
With almost a year under its belt, Dyllan's Raw Bar Grill has lived up to the hype as "D.C.'s newest dining respite." The "sprawling seafood house on Georgetown's canal" is offering Travelzoo members 35% off dinner for two this summer (D.C. Eater).
- For $119, get a four-course dinner for two (reg. $184)
- An amuse-bouche each
- One appetizer like the grilled octopus or 1⁄2-dozen oysters to share (up to $26)
- Two house or Caesar salads
- Two entrées (up to $41 each) such as the double-cut bone-in Duroc pork chop or West Coast cioppino
- One dessert to share
- Two drinks -- choose a house cocktail, glass of house-selected wine or beer (up $15 each)
Why We Love It
- Dyllan's Raw Bar Grill is "nestled in a huge historic building on the banks of Georgetown's tree-lined C&O Canal" (DC Eater)
- Yelp, TripAdvisor and OpenTable all give the restaurant four or more stars from over 200 combined reviewers
- "Serves a crowd-pleasing menu of seafood and steaks" (The Washingtonian)
- Dyllan's Raw Bar Grill earns a spot on OpenTable's list of "Best Restaurants in Georgetown"