$49 & up – Brunch or Lunch by New York's 'Pasta King' in DC
The Washingtonian says "it pays to be selfish when it comes to (the) fresh pastas" at Osteria Morini, renowned chef Michael White's only D.C. restaurant.
- For $49, get weekend brunch for two (reg. $78)
- Choice of any appetizer; pasta, sandwich or entrée; and a dessert per person
- A mimosa or bloody mary per person
- For $55, get a weekday Italian three-course lunch for two (reg. $86) with a drink per person (up to $12 each)
Why We Love It
- The New York Post calls White the "Pasta King"
- The Michelin Guide says "the menu manages to be both impressive and familiar"
- The restaurant has an open kitchen and views of the Anacostia River
- Travelzoo Deal Experts recommend starting with the chef's charcuterie selection or the polpettine
- Sister restaurant to Ai Fiori and Vaucluse in NYC
$49 & up
When You Can Go
Through April 30; days vary by voucher
(117 Member Ratings)