$39 – Beers & Belgian-Style Mussels at 2 Locations
St. Arnold's Mussel Bar
St. Arnold's Mussel Bar "makes a fine destination when you want to combine a bit of eating and drinking" (Lonely Planet).
- For $39, get two beers and two orders of mussels for two people (reg. $70)
- For $75, get four beers and four orders of mussels for four people (reg. $140)
- Beers can be swapped for cocktails or wine up to $15, and mussels can be swapped for any entree up to $20
- Valid at both locations: Jefferson and Cleveland Park
Why We Love It
- Choose from 20 varieties of mussels, like Spicy Italian Style with sausage and peppers or Pesto Mussels in a basil pesto cream sauce
- "In Belgium, steamed mussels and fried potatoes go together as naturally as fish and chips in England" (Savuer)
- The Cleveland Park location has 20 beers on draft
- Thrillist calls the restaurants "shrine to beer n' bivalves"
- Makes a great place to unwind with a beer after a long day, says the Washingtonian
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Groups of 2 are sat first-come, first-served. Reservations are for parties of 4 or more; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(54 Member Ratings)
(54 Member Ratings)
Food and drink
Service can be slow
Christopher Nov 11, 2018 Washington, USA
Great friendly service as always
The best mussels on the planet
Jason Nov 09, 2018 Washington, USA
Easy to find a seat if you are early.
Christina Nov 09, 2018 Washington, USA
The mussels were very tasty and mayonnaise for the frites was exceptional. Very Belgian.
Marian Nov 06, 2018 St. Charles, USA
Everything. On a warm fall evening the side curtains were open giving it a very fun and open atmosphere. The service was excellent, many food choices, our server was very knowledgeable and helpful on allergies and it is right next door to a Metro station.
It's a fun place with outdoor seating and many varieties of mussel dishes plus several other options for non-musselers.
Bob Nov 05, 2018 Kensington, USA
Vince Nov 05, 2018 Chantilly, USA
Their beer and mussels were all fantastic!
Nov 02, 2018 Chevy Chase, USA
Fresh cooked to order and delicious mussels and fries. Large selection of draft beers
Stanley Oct 30, 2018 New Bern, USA
food is great!
Cheryl Oct 26, 2018 Hartford, USA
Tasty Mussels and good Belgian beer!
charles Oct 24, 2018 Washington, USA