$39 – Beers & Belgian-Style Mussels at 2 Locations
St. Arnold's Mussel Bar
St. Arnold's Mussel Bar "makes a fine destination when you want to combine a bit of eating and drinking" (Lonely Planet).
- For $39, get two beers and two orders of mussels for two people (reg. $70)
- For $75, get four beers and four orders of mussels for four people (reg. $140)
- Beers can be swapped for cocktails or wine up to $15, and mussels can be swapped for any entree up to $20
- Valid at both locations: Jefferson and Cleveland Park
Why We Love It
- Choose from 20 varieties of mussels, like Spicy Italian Style with sausage and peppers or Pesto Mussels in a basil pesto cream sauce
- "In Belgium, steamed mussels and fried potatoes go together as naturally as fish and chips in England" (Savuer)
- The Cleveland Park location has 20 beers on draft
- Thrillist calls the restaurants "shrine to beer n' bivalves"
- Makes a great place to unwind with a beer after a long day, says the Washingtonian
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Groups of 2 are sat first-come, first-served. Reservations are for parties of 4 or more; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
(83 Member Ratings)
(83 Member Ratings)
I like that everyone there was so friendly including the wait staff.
Gevenia Jan 15, 2019 Suitland, USA
The St Arnolds mussels were delicious and there is a great selection og Belgian and German beers on tap.
Patrick Jan 14, 2019 Washington, USA
Food was delicious.
Samantha Jan 13, 2019 Safety Harbor, USA
Food was excellent!!!
Rachel Dec 19, 2018 Ellicott City, USA
Staff did not accommodate customers, especially the hostess. She was rude saying ‘NO’ to customers without giving explanations. When customers asked her to explain. She said “It’s over!”.
Piyaporn Dec 02, 2018 ArlingtonArlington, USA
The service was extremely poor. Our server did not understand the value of our voucher and how it worked which resulted in an unpleasant conversation. She was also unfamiliar with the menu and unapologetic.
Justin Dec 01, 2018 Montgomery Village, USA
The mussels may be the best in the DC area. And Belgian beer on tap cannot be beat. A friend and I had heard about St. Arnold's several times but I never managed to get there until using the Travelzoo coupon.
The deal is excellent, but the normal happy-hour prices will result in the same prices. Since I normally eat during happy-hour time 4-7pm, the coupon really wasn't necessary. But, for lunch or a later dinner it would be well worth having.
Charles Nov 28, 2018 Arlington, USA
It was a slow night, but the atmosphere was perfect. It was an easy atmosphere, the service and food was good.
Andrew Nov 27, 2018 Alexandria, USA
Casual and inexpensive for Washington, DC. A real neighborhood feel.
Gail Nov 20, 2018 Chevy Chase, USA
Lively atmosphere, delicious mussels, creative menu
Service was slow and inattentive, but friendly and accommodating. .
Richard Nov 19, 2018 Gaithersburg, USA