$45 – Brunch & Mimosas at One of DC's Top French Spots
Dine at one of the best bistros in Washington, D.C. (CBS Local) with this exclusive deal, and enjoy three courses of authentic French cuisine for brunch.
- For $45, enjoy a three-course brunch for two
- Pick two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts
- Mix your own mimosas with a bottle of bubbly and a carafe of orange juice
Why We Love It
- Le Chat Noir is one of Gayot's top 10 French restaurants in D.C.
- 10Best listed it as one of top 10 wine bars in D.C. and recommends the sweet crepes, which are on the brunch menu
- Travelzoo members praise the "scrumptious food and the fairly extensive menu"
- Earns a 4.5-star rating from more than 1,600 OpenTable users
When You Can Go
Through Jan. 28, 2018; Saturday-Sunday
(99 Member Ratings)