$75 – Private City Club of Washington: Dinner for 2
Sit down to a luxe dinner for two at the members-only City Club of Washington, which Travelzoo members praise for "delicious" fare and "impeccable" service.
- For $75, receive a three-course dinner for two
- One appetizer, such as the smoked corn and crab chowder
- Two entrees, like the petite filet mignon with mushroom sauce and whipped potatoes
- Two desserts, such as the signature sweet potato cake
- For $139, visit with a group of four , and save even more
Why We Love It
- Step inside this invitation-only club in the Columbia Square Building
- Deals available for parties of 2 or 4 -- would make a great date night
- Travelzoo members deem the cuisine "outstanding" in a "sophisticated setting"
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 22, 2017; Tuesday-Friday
(10 Member Ratings)