$49 – Bento Box Brunch w/Cocktails at Latin-Inspired Sushi Lounge
Renowned local mixologist Gina Chersevani is behind the drink menu at Sakerum. Sample her creations alongside a bento box brunch while saving more than 40%.
Why We Love It
- Executive chef Khan Gayabazar blended Latin flavors with his Japanese background to create the menu
- Home fries are included in this Asian twist on brunch
- The space is two stories, featuring a year-round rooftop bar with seating
- Receives 4.5 stars from OpenTable users and 4 stars from Yelp users
- For $49, get a bento box brunch for two (reg. $88):
One bento box per person, like the Churrasco or Pancake and Omelet
- All bento boxes come with mixed seaweed salad, bacon jalapeno home fries, fried plantains and tamago
- One order of mochi to share
- Two coffees, teas or brunch cocktails (up to $15 each), like the Spicy Asian Bloody Mary made with housemade bloody batch, soy sauce, sriracha and shichimi
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.