$55 – Chef's Menu w/Cocktails at Michelin-Pick French Bistro
Owners Sam and Marie Ziar have created a special menu for Travelzoo members: Sample French classics like escargot, Cornish hen and profiteroles.
Why We Love It
- The Michelin Guide says it "the perfect French bistro"
- The Friendship Heights bistro was inspired by the original Le Chat Noir -- the first cabaret of Paris' Montmartre neighborhood in the late 1800s
- "I loved the whole experience -- nice setting, excellent wait staff, interesting food selection, exquisitely prepared" (Travelzoo member)
- Named one of D.C.'s best bistros by CBS and ranked on Gayot's Top 10 D.C. French restaurant's list
- Receives 4 stars from TripAdvisor and OpenTable users
Travelzoo Tip: The Ziars have also created an exclusive brunch menu for Travelzoo members: Visit for weekend brunch with this deal.
- For $55, enjoy a three-course dinner for two from a special menu
- Each person gets an appetizer, entree and a Kir Royale cocktial, and the table shares a dessert trio
When You Can Go
May 2 - Aug. 31, 2017
(100 Member Reviews)