$45 – Brunch & Mimosas at One of DC's Top French Spots
Dine at one of the best bistros in Washington, D.C. (CBS Local) with this exclusive deal, and enjoy three courses of authentic French cuisine for brunch.
Why We Love It
- Le Chat Noir is one of Gayot's top 10 French restaurants in D.C.
- 10Best listed it as one of top 10 wine bars in D.C. and recommends the sweet crepes, which are on the brunch menu
- Wine alone is normally $32, essentially making the three-course brunch $13 for two
- Earns a 4-star rating from more than 1,400 OpenTable users
Travelzoo Tip: The Ziars have also created an exclusive dinner menu for Travelzoo members: Visit for dinner with this deal.
- For $45, enjoy a three-course brunch for two
- Pick two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts
- Mix your own mimosas with a bottle of bubbly and a carafe of orange juice
When You Can Go
Through July 9, 2017; Saturdays & Sundays
(91 Member Reviews)