$45 – Parisian Brunch w/Carafe of Mimosa on H Street
Le Grenier delivers a “unique dining experience” that’s “delightful without being pretentious" (Zagat) with "a new approach to French cooking" (NBC Washington).
Why We Love It
- Washington Post, Thrillist and CultureTrip all recommend Le Grenier as a must-visit on H Street
- The whole brunch menu is available, including three versions of eggs Benedict
- The restaurant averages over 4 stars on OpenTable, Yelp and TripAdvisor
- Travelzoo members give Le Grenier a 95% approval rating
Travelzoo Tip: For more French fare, Travelzoo members can save nearly 50% on dinner with cocktails for two.
- For $45, enjoy a three-course brunch for two (reg. $88)
- Choice of two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts
- One bottle of bubbly and one carafe of orange juice to make your own mimosas
(92 Member Reviews)