$30 – Mediterranean Fare at Family-Owned Neighborhood Gem
LiLLies is a quaint restaurant offering a "diverse menu of Italian, Greek and German dishes" (CBS Washington) in Woodley Park, and this deal saves 50%.
Why We Love It
- Incorporates local produce and meat into dishes; in the summer, veggies come from owners Sam and Yasmin Mohammadi's garden
- Uses vendors from Maryland, Virginia and D.C. to support local businesses
- Set between residential buildings on a tree-lined street, creating a cozy feel
- Receives 4 stars from OpenTable and TripAdvisor users
- For $30, get dinner for two (reg. $60)
- Pick an antipasto to share (up to $12), like the bruschetta
- Enjoy two entrees (up to $24 each), such as the eggplant toscani or lobster ravioli
- For $59, go as a group of four (reg. $120)
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Restaurant Week. Valid for two or four diners only depending on voucher purchased. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers or specials. Not valid on prix fixe menu. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through Aug. 31, 2017