$39 – Luxe 3-Course Tea Service & Tour of Historic Manor, Reg. $60
The Historic Rosemont Manor has hosted past presidents and is one of NBC Washington's favorite tea rooms. History buffs and tea fanatics can save 35% on afternoon tea.
Why We Love It
- The manor was a favorite getaway for Presidents Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson and Nixon
- Located in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley, 90-minutes from downtown D.C., on 60 acres
- Rotating menu features southern twist on a classic tea service
- Earns 4.5 stars from TripAdvisor reviewers
Travelzoo Tip: Stay over night in a room or suite named after a former guest like Winston Churchill, Albert Einstein or John F. Kennedy with deal, saving almost $200 per night.
- For $39 (reg. $60), get a three-course tea service with a rotating menu plus a tour of the manor
- Savory course, such as Southern cucumber sandwiches with signature black tea
- Scone course, such as cheddar and bacon scone and seasonal sweet scone with Rosemont blend green tea
- Sweets course, such as tiramisu bites, lime cookie and herbal ice cream with rooibos tea
- For $75 (reg. $120), grab a friend and get this deal for two
- For $145 (reg. $240), get this deal for four
- For $285 (reg. $480), get this deal for eight
- Afternoon tea is available on select dates, check the website for exact times and availability
48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one, two, four or eight diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2017; select dates
(12 Member Reviews)