$29 – From grape to glass: Blue Ridge-area wine class
Why We Love This Deal
Winemaker Carl Henrickson offers over a dozen seminars with wine samples and lectures on various viniculture topics. With this offer, Travelzoo members can take their pick of these seminars at the Blue Ridge Mountains-adjacent Little Washington Winery.
- Any one Foodie-U seminar:
- $29 for one person (ages 21 and up; reg. $60)
- $57 for two people (reg. $120)
More Reasons to Go
- Choose any one Foodie-U seminar from courses such as Cheeseology, Wine Bootcamp and Around the World in 80 Minutes
- The winery is a great road-trip opportunity, being located about a 90-minute drive from D.C. and a 2-hour trip from Richmond
- West Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains are one of the best places "to see the most beautiful … foliage in the Mid-Atlantic" (Thrillist)
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid Saturdays-Sundays during merchant's operating hours. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Book reservation online. See voucher for booking details. A credit card may be required to hold your reservation. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app along with PDF ticket for Foodie-U seminar and government-issued photo I.D. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. 48-hour rescheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Depending on voucher, valid for 1 or 2 people (ages 21 and up). Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Minimum and maximum reservation requirements may apply. Subject to weather conditions.
How to Book
(108 Member Ratings)