$32 – Immersive New Art Exhibit in DC
Why We Love This Deal
"Transient: Impermanent Paintings" immerses guests in audiovisual installations to explore the artistic relationship between classical piano and painting techniques. ARTECHOUSE DC invites Travelzoo members to step into this world with two-person admission.
- $32 for 60-minute General Admission for two adults (ages 16-64; reg. $48)
- Not valid on: Fridays-Sundays; holidays and holiday weekends
- COVID-19 Policy: All guests must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination for entry, and face coverings are required — see more information.
- Note: ARTECHOUSE is a cashless operation, so bring a credit or debit card if you plan to make any purchases on site. A valid government-issued photo ID and an electronic copy of your confirmation email are required upon arrival. Online reservations fill up quickly; please book your desired date and time as soon as possible.
More Reasons to Go
- Behind the scenes, "Transient: Impermanent Paintings" uses generative algorithms to transform traditional artistic techniques and re-contextualize the human-machine relationship
- Artist Quayola is behind the exhibit and known for employing technology and constructing immersive installations to explore the tensions between seemingly dissimilar forces or aesthetics
- ARTECHOUSE is located about a 10-minute walk from L'Enfant Plaza
Travelzoo Tip: Online reservations fill up quickly; please book your desired date and time as soon as possible.
How to Book
(43 Member Ratings)