$35 – VA Wine Pass for 2 w/Tastings & Discounts
Why We Love This Deal
"The secret is out ... Virginia has finally come into its own as a vino region" (Forbes Travel Guide). Save nearly 50% on this offer and explore the Commonwealth's various wine trails.
- $35 for a 2021 Virginia Wine Pass for two people (reg. $69)
- You'll receive your pass in the mail after redeeming voucher
- Benefits vary by winery, and not all wineries offer complimentary tastings; check for the latest offerings at each winery
Why We Love It
- Wine pass perks include complimentary or discounted wine tastings, discounted wine purchases and free tours
- The 2021 Virginia Wine Pass is valid at more than 125 wineries across the Blue Ridge Mountains, Chesapeake Bay, Shenandoah Valley Regions and more
- The Washingtonian recommends Virginia's Horton and Keswick Vineyards, among others
Voucher value not valid for discounted alcohol purchases; valid for the 2021 Virginia Wine Pass only. Online redemption required. Wine pass will be mailed to customers via USPS within two business days. See voucher for details. You will be contacted via e-mail by a member of the Virginia Wine Pass team should there be any problems redeeming your voucher or delays shipping your pass. Some wineries require reservations. Check individual winery websites for tasting room hours. Shipping fees and tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly at each winery. The offers and discounts included with the pass are only those specifically outlined. Valid during each winery's operating hours. For any inquiries about the delivery of your pass, please contact Virginia Wine Pass directly. Pass is valid for two people and is nontransferable. Valid ID required at each winery. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must be 21 years old or older. See FAQ's.