$45 & up – White-Water Rafting Trips: Lower New River in WV
Why We Love This Deal
Get your heart racing down "epic" white waters (The Washington Post) in West Virginia — save up to 45% through summer to raft down the New Lower River, "appropriate for first-timers" and more.
SAVE NOW, ENJOY LATER. Our voucher deals let you buy now at these fantastic prices, then book your experience when you're ready. And with our flexible 100% refundable policy, you'll have plenty of time to decide.
- Per-person prices for a half-day Lower New River rafting trip:
- $45 (reg. $75) ... Monday-Friday
- $49 (reg. $89) ... Saturday-Sunday
Per-person prices for a full-day trip with a riverside lunch:
- $52 (reg. $89) ... Sunday-Friday
- $64 (reg. $120) ... Saturdays
- Note: Taxes and fees, if applicable, and gratuity are not included
- Lock in the savings now: Even if you don't know when you want to go, purchase the deal now for redemption until Sep. 1
- 100% Refundable: If you can't find a date that works for you, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase. If you already made a reservation, simply cancel with the New & Gauley (in accordance with its cancellation policy), and Travelzoo will give you a refund.
Why We Love It
- "New River Gorge is the most popular white-water rafting spot in the area" (USA Today)
- The river also features calm passages — reprieves from the rapids — as well as opportunities to take in the surrounding nature and foundations of old mining towns
- WVNews calls the Lower New River "perfect for any level rafter to experience"