$17 & up – VA & MD Wine Passes for 2 w/Tastings & Discounts
Why We Love This Deal
With cooler weather on the horizon, plan to spend your weekends exploring the wine regions of Virginia and Maryland. These passes are good through the end of the year and unlock special benefits and discounts at area vineyards.
- $17 for a 2019 Maryland Wine Pass for two people (reg. $49)
- $27 for a 2019 Virginia Wine Pass for two people (reg. $69)
- $35 for both 2019 wine passes (reg. $118)
- You'll receive your pass in the mail after redeeming voucher
- Wine pass perks include complimentary or discounted wine tastings, discounted wine purchases and free tours
- Benefits vary by winery, and not all wineries offer complimentary tastings; check merchant website for the latest offerings at each winery
Why We Love It
- The Maryland wine pass covers 30 wineries in the state's wine country
- The Virginia wine pass is valid at more than 100 wineries along 24 different wine trails
- The Washingtonian recommends Virginia's Horton and Keswick Vineyards, or Loew Vineyards on Maryland's Frederick Wine Trail
- Taste award-winning wines, such as Virginia's Bluestone Vineyard's 2015 Chardonnay or Maryland's Fiore Winery's 2014 Cabernet Franc
Each card is valid for 2 people only and is nontransferable. Valid ID required at each winery. Must be 21 or older. Cannot combine with other offers.