$36 – Award-Winning Winery Tour & Picnic for 2, Save 55%
Experience the best winery tour in Virginia (VA Wine Lover Magazine) and enjoy wine tastings and a picnic for two at more than half off.
- $36 for a winery visit and picnic for two (reg. $85); $65 for four (reg. $170)
- Guided winery tour, which covers the history of Carter family wines dating back to 1762
- Wine education class on wine production and terminology
- Two take-home glasses with a complimentary tasting of red and white wines and a corkscrew
- A picnic lunch including Virginia cheeses, cured meats, Virginia chutney and chocolates
$15 for admission for 2 to the 10th Annual Harvest on the Half Shell festival on Saturday, Nov. 4 (reg. $30)
- Includes a taste of four wines, three ciders and two beers
- Food will be available for purchase, such as half shell, fried oysters and oyster po'boys
Why We Love It
- Won a combined eight medals at the the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition and the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition in 2016
- Past Travelzoo guests have called it a "fantastic experience"
- More than 90 TripAdvisor users give the winery an average of 4 stars
- Located in Hume, Virginia, the winery is about an hour's drive from D.C.
Travelzoo Tip: October is Virginia Wine Month -- and this is the perfect way to celebrate.
Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Vineyard hours are subject to weather conditions. Must be 21 years or older. Valid for two or four people, depending on voucher. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2018; days vary
(47 Member Ratings)