$29 – Annual Virginia Wine Pass for 2 incl. Tastings & Discounts
Save more than 55% on a 2017 Virginia Wine Pass for two, valid at more than 100 wineries across the region.
- For $29, receive a 2017 Virginia Wine Pass in the mail, good for two people (reg. $69)
- Wine pass perks include complimentary or discounted wine tastings, discounted wine purchases and free tours
- Benefits vary by winery and not all wineries offer complimentary tastings; check www.virginiawinepass.com for the latest offerings at each winery
Why We Love It
- The Washingtonian recommends spending a Saturday around Charlottesville and visiting Horton and Keswick Vineyards
- Taste award-winning wines such as Bluestone Vineyard's 2015 Chardonnay
- Explore the state's expansive wine regions, with 24 different wine trails
Travelzoo Tip: Want more wine? Check out Maryland's wine country with the 2017 Maryland Wine Pass, valid through Dec. 31, 2017.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 31, 2017
How to Book
(42 Member Ratings)