$75 – Take an Intro Sailing Class on the Chesapeake This Summer
Learn the basics of sailing on the open waters of Chesapeake Bay with The Sailing Academy -- Travelzoo members get half off regular pricing.
Why We Love It
- Northern Virginia Magazine says lessons are taken to "the next frontier by exploring a body of water considerably larger than the Potomac"
- The small classes are ideal for beginners to develop key skills
- Spend the entire time on the boat -- no classroom time
- "Captain did perfect job of balancing teaching first principals with creating [a] relaxing [experience]" (Travelzoo member)
- For $75, take a two-hour intro sailing lesson for one (reg. $150)
- For $145, get the lesson for two (reg. $300)
- Sail from Herring Bay into the Chesapeake
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 10, 2017; Saturday-Sunday