$33 – International Spy Museum Admission and Experience for 2
Canvas the streets of D.C. on an interactive, GPS-led mission for two from the International Spy Museum. Travelzoo members can save over 45% with this deal that also includes museum admission.
Why We Love It
- Named one of the "Eight Must-See Washington, D.C. Museums" (US News & World Reports)
- It's the only public museum in the United States dedicated to espionage
- "Intelligently addresses" the "enduring allure" of spycraft (Washington Post)
- The "Exquisitely Evil: 50 Years of Bond Villains" exhibit is "a fascinating look" at the "evolution of evil in the real world" (Washington Post Express)
Travelzoo Tip: You’ll be outside on the streets of D.C. for the "Spy in the City" portion, so whether or not you don a disguise, you'll need to dress appropriately (blend in, be comfortable and be prepared for rain).
- $33 for two adult admissions to the International Spy Museum and the "Spy in the City" GPS Mission (reg. $62.23 after taxes)
Valid for two people. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. In the event a GPS unit is not immediately available, guests will be given the next available reservation time. Please allow one hour for "Spy in the City" (1-mile circuit). Either museum admission or "Spy in the City" Interactive Spy Experience can be completed first. One GPS unit per two people.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 30
(52 Member Reviews)