$35 – Learn How to Taste Notes and Pair Wines at Foodie-U
"Become a bona fide oenophile" with Little Washington Winery's food and wine seminar (New York Magazine) and save more than 50% with nine classes to choose from.
Why We Love It
- The Old Town Crier recommends the classes to "develop your palate, pair meals correctly" and learn "appropriate bottle aeration"
- Travelzoo members call it "informative," with a 98% approval rating
- The vineyard in Washington, Virginia is just a 90-minute drive from downtown D.C.
- For $35, two can take any class at the Foodie-U Wine School (reg. $80)
- For $65, a group of four can go (reg. $160)
- Choose from nine different classes, including Wine Bootcamp, Cheeseology, Around the World in 80 Minutes and Taste the Dirt
- Check the online schedule for times and descriptions
24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for two or four people only. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to attend. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through June 30, 2017; select dates
(42 Member Reviews)