$5 – Sugarloaf Craft Festivals Spring Tour, 50% Off
Each Sugarloaf Craft Festival is uniquely curated to feature the American-made work of hundreds of artists, craftspeople and designers.
Why We Love It
- History of excellence -- the first Sugarloaf Festival was held 40 years ago
- Each event features creative kids entertainment and artisanal foods
- Shop and admire the work of up to 400 makers from across the nation
- Look for handmade furniture, jewelry, photography, local foods and more
Travelzoo Tip: By multiple vouchers to take the whole family or a group of friends at half-off door prices. Children under 12 are free.
- For $5 (reg. $10), get three-day admission for one
- For $9 (reg. $20), bring a friend -- three-day admission for two
Choose from the following Sugarloaf Craft Festivals Spring Tour stops:
- Oaks, Pennsylvania: March 17, 18, 19
- Somerset, New Jersey: March 24, 25, 26
- Gaithersburg, Maryland: April 21, 22, 23
- Timonium, Maryland: April 28, 29, 30
- All festivals have the same hours: Friday and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Valid for one person. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through April 30, 2017; days vary by location