$14 – International Spy Museum Admission
Adopt a cover, break codes and test your spy skills at the International Spy Museum. This deal for 40% off admission is classified -- available exclusively to Travelzoo members.
Why We Love It
- Named one of the world’s “15 must-visit museums" for 2016 (Int'l Business Times)
- Houses the largest public collection of international espionage artifacts
- "Intelligently addresses" the "enduring allure" of spycraft (Washington Post)
- The Bond exhibit offers "a fascinating look" at the "evolution of evil in the real world" (Washington Post Express)
- You can even visit on holidays like NYE and MLK Day, plus the museum has extended hours during the presidential inauguration
Travelzoo Tip: This video shows the top reasons to visit the museum.
- $14 for one adult general admission (reg. $23.21 after taxes)
When You Can Go
Through March 19, 2017
(70 Member Reviews)