$36 – Award-Winning Winery: Tour & Picnic for 2, Reg. $85
Experience the best winery tour in Virginia (VA Wine Lover Magazine) and enjoy wine tastings and a picnic for two at more than half off.
Why We Love It
- Past Travelzoo guests have called it a "fantastic experience"
- More than 90 TripAdvisor users give the winery an average of 4 stars
- Located in Hume, Va., the winery is about an hour drive from D.C.
- For $36 (reg. $85), two people receive a winery visit and picnic
- Guided winery tour, which covers the history of Carter family wines dating back to 1762
- Wine education class on wine production and terminology
- Two take-home glasses with a complimentary tasting of red and white wines and a corkscrew
- A picnic lunch including Virginia cheeses, cured meats, Virginia chutney and chocolates
- Visit with four people for $65 (reg. $170)
When You Can Go
Through March 31, 2017; Thursday-Monday
(21 Member Reviews)