$38 – Lower New River: Half- & Full-Day Rafting Trips
Save up to 50% on a white-water rafting adventure on Lower New River in West Virginia, with trips available for spring, summer and fall of 2017.
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members love it: earns a 100% approval rating
- Full-day trips include deli-style lunch by the river
- Race down Class III-V rapids like the Double Z and Greyhound Bus Stopper
- Plenty of time to plan: Trips available through summer and fall of 2017
Travelzoo Tip: Plan to spend the night -- New & Gauley River Adventures offers camping for $12 per person.
- Visit for a half-day Lower New River rafting trip for one through Oct. 20, 2017
- $38 (reg. $75), Monday-Friday, or $45 (reg. $89), Saturday-Sunday
- Full day trips are also discounted, and include a riverside lunch
- $47 (reg. $94), Sunday-Friday, or $59 (reg. $117) on Saturdays
- Note: The above prices do not include a WV 6% sales tax and $3 river user fee, which will be collected at time of reservation
When You Can Go
March 1 - Oct. 20, 2017