$35 – 2017 Pass for 2 to 100+ Wineries w/Tastings, Reg. $69
Virginia Wine Pass, LLC
Save more than 45% on a Virginia Wine Pass for two for all of 2017, valid at more than 100 wineries across the region.
Why We Love It
- Visit wineries like Hidden Brook and Barrel Oak (recommended by Fodor's)
- Taste award-winning wines such as Bluestone Vineyard's 2014 chardonnay
- Explore the state's expansive wine regions, with 24 different wine trails
- You'll save on tasting fees that can range up to $10 per person
- For $35 (reg. $69), receive a 2017 Virginia Wine Pass in the mail, good for two people
- Wine pass perks include complimentary or discounted wine tastings, discounted wine purchases and free tours
- Note: Carefully follow instructions on your voucher to redeem. Perks vary by winery and not all wineries offer complimentary tastings; check virginiawinepass.com for the latest offerings at each winery
Voucher can be redeemed immediately. Visit www.virginiawinepass.com/travelzooredemption and enter all required fields. Must enter voucher code and four-digit pin. Click "Submit." Once submitted, the card will be mailed via U.S. Postal Service in three to five business days. Virginia Wine Pass cards are valid from Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2017. Some tasting rooms require reservations. Check individual winery websites for tasting room hours. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip accordingly at each winery. The offers and discounts included with the card are only those specifically outlined on http://virginiawinepass.com/whatyouget. Valid during each winery's operating hours. For any inquiries about the delivery of your card, please contact Virginia Wine Pass directly: http://virginiawinepass.com/contact. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Each card is valid for two people only and is nontransferable. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Valid ID required at each winery. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2017
(52 Member Reviews)
(52 Member Reviews)
I can use it in so many place for the full year.
Marianne Feb 14, 2017 WV, United States
The personal touch
Robert Feb 13, 2017 VA, United States
Would be great to sign on the Wine Pass and get information of offers sent to me.
Not disappointed, but it is an annual pass that I haven't used yet?
Linzy Jan 30, 2017 VA, United States
It was easy and self-explanatory.
Doris Jan 26, 2017 VA, United States
Ease of use
Dewanna Jan 01, 2017 MD, United States
Easy website to use
Emily Dec 29, 2016 NC, United States
Card arrived in the mail today. Plan to give its s a gift for Christmas and start using it in January.
Maria Dec 17, 2016 VA, United States
Lillian Dec 04, 2016 VA, United States
So many of the wineries only offered 10% off a purchase or buy 1/get 1 free tastings.
Cindy Apr 17, 2016 VA, United States
Nothing, I just haven't used it yet. Its good for a year.
Christine Mar 17, 2016 MD, United States