$25 – 2-Day Unlimited D.C. Bus Tour, Valid into April 2017
Visit Washington, D.C.'s most iconic landmarks via DC Trails' hop-on, hop-off bus tours. Save 50% on 24- or 48-hour passes with this deal.
Why We Love It
- Earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor from more than 800 reviews
- Visit 20+ stops daily, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Stops include the White House, Natural History Museum and Tidal Basin
- Plenty of time to plan -- available into April 2017
- 48-hour hop-on, hop-off bus tour for one adult is $25 (reg. $52)
- 48-hour tour for one child, ages 5-11, is $15 (reg. $27)
- 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus tour for one adult is $20 (reg. $35)
- 24-hour tour for one child, ages 5-11, is $10 (reg. $18)
- For $10, add a night tour to your 48-hour ticket and see the city by twilight
- Night tours depart at 7 p.m. and include stops at the Capitol and White House for sunset photos
- Note: Children ages 4 and younger are free
- Not valid: Dec. 25, 2016; Jan. 1, 2017
Valid for one person. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 24 or 48 hours.
When You Can Go
Through April 25, 2017
(10 Member Reviews)