$48 – Washington Ballet's Romantic 'Giselle,' Save 30%
"Giselle" is a Romantic-era ballet of a tragic love story. Travelzoo members save 30% on the one-weekend-only show.
Why We Love It
- The production is choreographed by Julie Kent, one of the "country's most accomplished classical ballerinas" (Washington Post)
- Accompanied by the Washington Ballet Orchestra, with renowned American Ballet Theatre conductor Charles Barker
- Some of the best seats in the house are available, including for matinees
- No additional fees at the box office
Travelzoo Tip: You will be assigned an Orchestra or Balcony seat upon voucher redemption on the day of the show, based on availability. All seating sections offer great views of the stage.
- $48 (reg. $68.80) ... one rear Balcony seat
- $68 (reg. $96.90) ... one rear Orchestra or front Balcony seat
- Added savings: $63.75 (reg. $96.90) ... one rear Orchestra or front Balcony seat for the Sunday, March 5, 8 p.m. performance
- Friday, March 3, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, March 4, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, March 5, at 2 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Friday-Sunday, March 3-5