$26 – Mimosa Brunch or High Tea at Tampa Bay 'Grand Dame'
Empress Tea Room & Bistro "has always been the grand dame" (Tampa Bay Times). Save 50% on high tea or Sunday brunch.
Why We Love It
- Sunday brunch includes unlimited dishes with mimosas
- Afternoon high tea offered five days a week
- Praise for its modern setting and "clean lines" from Tampa Traveler
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor users
- Sunday brunch for two with mimosas for $26 (reg. $56); $50 (reg. $112) for four people
- Comes with two mimosas per person, and unlimited dishes like Belgian waffles, scones or sauteed kielbasa
- Visit for afternoon "Higher Tea" for two for $22 (reg. $44)
- Includes tea sandwiches, seasonal fruit, scones, assorted pastries, and choice of soup or salad
- Brunch served Sunday, beginning at 11 a.m.; last brunch seating at 1:30 p.m.
- Afternoon tea offered Wednesday-Sunday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Valid for two or four diners, depending on option purchased. Seasonal items are subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use in one visit.
When You Can Go
Through July 16, 2017
(12 Member Reviews)