$15—Sunken Gardens: admission for 2 at St. Pete oasis
Why We Love This Deal
Fifteen feet below street level, Sunken Gardens' apt name also foreshadows its four acres of koi ponds, specialized landscapes and waterfalls, and 50,000 tropical plants and flowers. Travelzoo members can make a visit to this beautiful destination through the end of this year.
- $15 for admission for two people (ages 2 and up; reg. up to $30)
$50 for an Annual (12-month) Family Membership (reg. $100)
- Valid for up to two adults (ages 18 and up) and children (ages 2-17)
- Grants unlimited access to the gardens, a 10% discount in the gift shop and more
More Reasons to Go
- A flock of flamingos and 11 parrots are among the animals that call Sunken Gardens their home — the latter of which are all rescues
- This urban treasure is on the National Registry of Historic Places
- Sunken Gardens is a "cool oasis amid St. Pete's urban clutter" (Fodor's)
Travelzoo tip: We recommend taking advantage of Sunken Gardens' free parking.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app at the ticket counter to exchange for admission or annual membership, depending on voucher. Adults must also present government-issued photo I.D. to redeem annual membership. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit 1 purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. The gardens may be closed due to private events or severe weather conditions. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Admission voucher valid for up to 2 people (ages 2 and up); Annual (12-month) Family Membership voucher valid for up to 2 adults (ages 18 and up) and children (ages 2-17). Children 1 and younger receive free admission. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. The annual membership may be used for multiple visits. Annual membership must be redeemed by Dec. 31, 2023. Subject to weather conditions.