$12 – Sunken Gardens: Admission for 2 at St. Pete Oasis
Why We Love This Deal
15 feet below sea level, Sunken Gardens' apt name also foreshadows its four acres of koi ponds, specialized landscapes and waterfalls and 50,000 tropical plants and flowers. Make a visit to this beautiful destination through the end of this year.
- $12 for admission for two people to the gardens (reg. $24)
$50 for a one-year family membership (reg. $100)
- The family pass is valid for up to two adults (with valid ID) and two children ages 17 and younger; the pass grants unlimited access to the gardens, a 10% discount in the gift shop and more
- Note: Sunken Gardens has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some features may be limited or closed during your visit.
More Reasons to Go
- We recommend taking advantage of Sunken Gardens' free parking
- This urban treasure is on the National Registry of Historic Places
- Sunken Gardens is a "cool oasis amid St. Pete's urban clutter" (Fodor's)
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app at the ticket counter to exchange for admission or annual membership, depending on voucher. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. The gardens may be closed due to private events or severe weather conditions. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for two people or up to four people, depending on voucher. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Subject to weather conditions.
(28 Member Ratings)