$12 – Sunken Gardens: Admission for 2 at St. Pete 'Oasis'
Why We Love This Deal
Sunken Gardens is a "cool oasis amid St. Pete's urban clutter" (Fodor's). Through 2021, Travelzoo members save 50% on admission for two.
- $12 for admission for two people to the gardens (reg. $24)
- $50 for a one-year family membership (reg. $100)
- The family pass is valid for up to two adults (with valid ID) and two children ages 17 and younger; the pass grants unlimited access to the gardens, a 10% discount in the gift shop and more
- Note: Sunken Gardens has taken extra safety precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, so some features may be limited or closed during your visit
Why We Love It
- It gets its name from being 15 feet below sea level (USA Today's 10Best)
- The 4-acre park is home to koi ponds, specialized gardens and waterfalls
- See more than 50,000 tropical plants and flowers
- This urban treasure is on the National Registry of Historic Places
Travelzoo Tip: We recommend taking advantage of Sunken Gardens' free parking.
Voucher can be redeemed immediately; valid daily during merchant's operating hours. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app at the ticket counter to exchange for admission or annual membership, depending on voucher. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. The gardens may be closed due to private events or severe weather conditions. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for two people or up to four people, depending on voucher. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Subject to weather conditions.