$10 – Sunken Gardens: Day for 2 at St. Pete 'Oasis'
Sunken Gardens is a "cool oasis amid St. Pete's urban clutter" (Fodor's) and a favorite among TripAdvisor users, who give it a 4.5-star rating.
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members call it "breathtaking"; "like visiting a remote island"
- The four-acre park is home to koi ponds, waterfalls and a butterfly house
- See more than 50,000 tropical plants and flowers
- This urban treasure is on the National Registry of Historic Places
- For $10 (reg. $20), two people receive admission to the gardens
- For $25 (reg. $50), visit the gardens for a full year with a family membership
- The family pass is valid for two adults in the same household and children 17 and under; the pass grants unlimited access to the gardens, a 10% discount in the gift shop and more; see the complete list of member benefits
Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Cannot combine with any other offer. Must use the $10 voucher in one visit. Not valid on products.
When You Can Go
Through July 31, 2017
(20 Member Reviews)