$159 – Tampa's No.1 Hotel: Culinary-Themed Escape, Save 55%
Why We Love This Deal
Dubbed the No. 1 hotel in Tampa by U.S. News & World Report, the trendy 4-star Epicurean Hotel is ideally located in the SoHo Hyde Park district with easy access to popular restaurants and bars. Take in views of the downtown from the rooftop bar and save up to 55% on stays through September.
- Check in to a Classic King or Two Queen Room through September
- $159 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $199 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perk: Two welcome cocktails per stay (reg. $24)
- Not available on: June 29-30; July 2- 4, 31; Sept. 28-29
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Why We Love It
- Take a dip in the outdoor pool or head to EDGE Rooftop Cocktail Lounge for small plates, cocktails and views of downtown
- Grab a bite at Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar, helmed by executive chef Adam Hyatt for creative twists on cuisine from around the world
- Find relaxation at the 2,800-square-foot Spa Evangeline — treatments feature fresh fruits and essential oils
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: We've also negotiated an offer at Spa Evangeline: Enjoy two 50-minute treatments starting at $125.
Cancellation policy: Until the voucher’s Promotional Value Expiration Date, Travelzoo will give you a full refund of your purchase if you can't find dates that suit you or you can't travel. If you already booked your dates, simply cancel with the hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival and contact Travelzoo for a refund. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional cancellation/change fees by the hotel.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests in a king room and up to four guests in a two queen room. Children 5 and under stay free of charge.
Additional hotel specific charges: 13.5% tax and $1.15 tourist/convention fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is an additional $20 per night.
Other hotel policies: Accessible rooms are available at this hotel; contact the hotel directly for more details. This hotel is not pet friendly. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.