$179 – Private Cabin near Branson: 2-Night Stay at 40% Off
Even though you're just a few minutes from the Branson strip, these private cabins offer many of the comforts of home in a quiet, forested setting -- though home probably doesn't have a creek running alongside or the sound of waterfalls nearby.
Why We Love It
- Earns excellent ratings from TripAdvisor guests
- Bring the whole family -- cabins sleep six to eight and feature full kitchens and laundry facilities
- Guests can combine vouchers for longer stays
- It's a five-minute drive or less to theaters, water parks, go-kart racing tracks and the Titanic Museum
- For $179, reserve two nights in a two-bedroom cabin
- For $199, reserve two nights in a three-bedroom cabin
- Two-bedroom cabins can sleep up to six guests, while the three-bedrooms can accommodate eight guests
- All cabins have full kitchens and screened porches; many have hot tubs also
- The Green Mountain campus also features two outdoor pools, multiple outdoor grills for barbecuing, along with Wi-Fi access and parking
- Rate based on double occupancy
- Not available on: March 10-19, 24-25
Additional Hotel Specific Charges: Tax and an $18 nightly resort fee per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. The resort fee covers parking and Wi-Fi.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Vacation Condos directly at 855-826-6361 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and Other Hotel Policies: Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 72 hours prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher(s) must be used in one visit.
When You Can Go
Arrive daily through April 25, 2017