$29 – 'Best' Italian Dining in Downtown Mountain View
Ristorante Don Giovanni
This downtown eatery was voted best Italian restaurant of 2016 by the Mountain View Voice. Save on lunch or dinner any day of the week.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- Members love the "authentic" food and "pleasant" atmosphere
- Take your pick from anything on the menu
- Opt for dinner and sip wine with your three-course meal
- Great location on Castro Street near popular shopping
- $59 for an Italian dinner for two with choices from the full dinner menu (reg. $115.80)
- Any shared antipasti, such as grilled polenta with feta and mushroom sauce; or steamed clams and mussels in garlic, wine, tomato and basil
- Any two entrees, like veal scallopini topped with prosciutto and sage; oven-roasted stuffed chicken breast; or sauteed tiger prawns with olives, tomato and mushrooms
- Any shared dessert, including chocolate lava cake and chocolate chip cannoli
- Two glasses of wine up to $10 each
- $115 for dinner for four (reg. $231.60)
- $29 for lunch for two (reg. $67.40), including any shared antipasti and two entrees up to $25.95 each from the lunch menu
- $59 for lunch for four (reg. $134.80)
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations by phone required; subject to availability (OpenTable reservations not accepted). Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Easter, Mother's Day and Father's Day (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one voucher per table. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 30, 2017
(222 Member Reviews)
(222 Member Reviews)
Fantastic authentic Italian food. Excellent service. Pleasant dining atmosphere.
Daniel Mar 14, 2017 CA, United States
Wine by the glass, Cabernet, was good.
Service was hurried; food was not good - appetizer was very oily, all i could taste was oil, veal scallopini was way too overdone, i couldn't even cut it with the bread knife i was given (since NO steak/cutting knife was given), everything also tasted very salty.
Jelly Mar 13, 2017 CA, United States
The bread and the dipping
The area is nice
Thanh Mar 05, 2017 CA, United States
the food, the service!!
this is my fifth time go back and will go again, the coupon is a great saving
lucia quaife Mar 03, 2017 CA, United States
Amir Feb 27, 2017 CA, United States
hilda Feb 17, 2017 CA, United States
Great service and food. Coupon was handled with no fuss.
Gregory Feb 17, 2017 CA, United States
Don Giovanni provided excellent and attentive service, on-time seating with reservation, and great food. For our dinner, we received an entrée upgrade not shown on the menu making the voucher deal better.
Kirk Feb 15, 2017 CA, United States
Service and fettucini!
Serena Feb 08, 2017
We had a very pleasant evening. We liked the décor. The food was very gool
The staff could have been more friendly.
Jeanette Feb 02, 2017 CA, United States