$29 – 'Best' Italian Dining in Downtown Mountain View
Ristorante Don Giovanni
This downtown eatery was voted best Italian restaurant of 2016 by the Mountain View Voice. Save on lunch or dinner any day of the week.
Why We Love It
- Rated 4 stars on OpenTable and TripAdvisor
- Members love the "authentic" food and "pleasant" atmosphere
- Take your pick from anything on the menu
- Opt for dinner and sip wine with your three-course meal
- Great location on Castro Street near popular shopping
- $29 for lunch for two (reg. $67.40), including any shared antipasti and two entrees up to $25.95 each from the lunch menu
- $59 for lunch for four (reg. $134.80)
$59 for dinner for two with choices from the full dinner menu (reg. $115.80)
- Any shared antipasti, such as grilled polenta with feta and mushroom sauce; or steamed clams and mussels in garlic, wine, tomato and basil
- Any two entrees, like veal scallopini topped with prosciutto and sage; oven-roasted stuffed chicken breast; or sauteed tiger prawns with olives, tomato and mushrooms
- Any shared dessert, including chocolate lava cake and chocolate chip cannoli
- Two glasses of wine up to $10 each
- $115 for dinner for four (reg. $231.60)
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations by phone required; subject to availability (OpenTable reservations not accepted). Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one voucher per table. Valid for two or four diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
When You Can Go
Through Sept. 30, 2017
(225 Member Reviews)
(225 Member Reviews)
We ordered the rack of lamb which were outstanding! The entire meal was fantastic!
Maria Jul 13, 2017 CA, United States
Very pleasant. The staff was great.
Rita Jun 18, 2017 CA, United States
Lou May 25, 2017 CA, United States
Stylish comfortable restaurant, bright and airy. Excellent food and wines at agreeable prices.
James Jun 18, 2017 AL, United States
very clean excellent service and food
STEVE May 19, 2017 CA, United States
The service & the bar & the dessert
The food was odd tasting. The Napa cabbage salad it was really bad, as was the veal marsala. The chicken Florentine anti-vegetable side dish and mashed potatoes were very good. Dessert was very good also service was great throughout the restaurant
Susie May 29, 2017 CA, United States
The waiter was very friendly and made helpful suggestions about what to order. The food was delicious.
Diane May 14, 2017 CA, United States
Quality of food was great, fresh seafood and lots of choices!
Great deal for quantity too.
SaraJane Apr 20, 2017 NY, United States
Location is good
The white fish was so bad n not fresh
Shu Chen Apr 22, 2017 CA, United States
Everything was great from the attentive service to the fantastic food!
Diane May 03, 2017 CA, United States