$16 – Ice Skate in Downtown San Jose: Tickets for 2, Half Off
Kristi Yamaguchi Downtown Ice
Visit downtown San Jose for a festive night of ice skating with this package that includes rentals and unlimited skate time for two.
- $16 for admission for two (reg. $34)
- Includes skate rental and unlimited skate time for all ages
- Skate sizes range from toddler 8 to men’s 15
Skate on one of the following dates:
- Friday-Tuesday, Nov. 16-20
- Monday-Thursday, Nov. 26-29
- Monday-Thursday, Dec. 3-6
- Monday-Thursday, Dec. 10-13
- Monday-Thursday, Jan. 7-10
- Monday-Thursday, Jan. 14-17
- Tuesday-Thursday, Jan. 22-24
Why We Love It
- Travelzoo members say it's "fun getting in the holiday spirit"
- A member even got engaged on the ice using this deal
- The rink partners with Olympic champion and Bay Area native Kristi Yamaguchi
- Makes a great family-friendly activity
- Located at the Circle of Palms Plaza between the Fairmont San Jose and the San Jose Museum of Art
Valid for one date within the date range specified. This is a season-specific event. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after expiration date. For hours of operation, check the Downtown Ice website directly; hours subject to change. Reservations not required. First come, first served. Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Subject to weather conditions and reserved private party time. No in-and-out privileges. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Children ages 13 and under must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian 18 or older. Valid for two people.
When You Can Go
Select dates Nov. 16 - Jan. 24
(25 Member Ratings)
(25 Member Ratings)
Great activity for a night out with friends!
Kat Jan 17, 2018 Sunnyvale, USA
Seeing the joy in my granddaughter’s face as she skated with her daddy for the first time!
Elvia Jan 16, 2018 San JoseSan jise, USA
Great, and the price very reasonable.
Teresa Jan 15, 2018 Newark, USA
The staff was very attentive if someone fell down. I appreciated that they came over to check if the person was ok.
The ice was so watery. Puddles everywhere, like skating on a lake.
Jennifer Jan 15, 2018 Los Gatos, USA
Skating with family.
Frances Jan 14, 2018 santa clara, USA