$85 – Downtown 4-Star Hotel: 80-Minute Massage, $110 Off
Penelope and The Beauty Bar
Unwind at Penelope and The Beauty Bar in the AAA 4-Diamond Fairmont Olympic, named one of Seattle magazine's "favorite pampering spots."
Why We Love It
- The hotel "exudes beautiful old-world elegance" (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Prime location just blocks from the Seattle Art Museum and Pike Place Market
- Travelzoo members loved the "beautiful space" and "relaxing" services
- Choose a solo-person package or upgrade to a couples' treatment
- Take your pick from four packages:
- $85 for an 80-minute signature massage (reg. $195)
- $75 for The Perfectly Pampered Foot Scrub/Massage for one person (reg. $130); this 45-minute foot-focused treatment includes exfoliation and a signature scrub, then reflexology and a calf massage
- $139 for The Perfectly Pampered Foot Scrub/Massage for two people (reg. $260)
- $249 for the 120-minute Ultimate Facial (reg. $495) -- the most results-oriented facial offered at the spa -- plus get two hours of complimentary valet parking
Vouchers can be redeemed immediately; valid during spa's operating hours. Appointments required; subject to availability (suggested to make appointment 1-2 weeks in advance). Upon arrival, present printed voucher or display in Travelzoo mobile app. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Valid for one or two people. Must use in one visit. Not valid on products. Cannot combine with other offers.
When You Can Go
Through March 1, 2017
(79 Member Reviews)
(79 Member Reviews)
Everyone was very friendly. The atmosphere was extremely relaxing and the massage was fantastic.
jennifer Feb 06, 2017 WA, United States
Beautiful space and great massage!
One of my best Travelzoo experiences..!
Koyfou Feb 05, 2017 WA, United States
The staff was nice and my massage was decent. However, it was too crowded and noisy. I also did not like that there wasn't a secure place to put my belongings. I would not pay close to $200 for the experience I had, but for the discounted price, it was just okay.
Kimberlyn Jan 30, 2017 CA, United States
Great ambiance, very relaxing atmosphere and supremely helpful staff. When i shared my feedback with the manager, she refunded me the polish add on.
Not the luxury pedi-spa experience I hoped for. The attendant did not know what she was doing.
Latika Jan 23, 2017 CA, United States
grace Jan 06, 2017 WA, United States
Spectacular masseuse and relaxing ambiance.
ranjiv Dec 03, 2016 WA, United States
Great customer service and the massage was fantastic!
The Manager is exceptional.
Amy Nov 18, 2016 WA, United States
The actual massages were quite good.
There are two massage rooms. Each is tiny with not enough room for the massage therapist to move totally around the table. It felt a bit claustrophobic. The rooms were clean but almost shabby. Not what anyone would expect from a "spa".
Sandra Nov 16, 2016 WA, United States
Very relaxing. Almost fell asleep twice
William Oct 31, 2016 WA, United States
We had excellent massages at Penelope and The Beauty Bar! The environment is inviting and comfortable, the masseurs were very professional and considerate, and the whole experience was relaxing and delightful. Would definitely come back again!
Chelsea Oct 24, 2016 WA, United States