$59 – Patagōn at Charter Hotel: Argentinian Dinner for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Visit downtown Seattle's Patagōn Argentine Grill, offering an array of sizzling meats cooked at the custom open grill in the center of the restaurant.
Save over 40% on dinner or brunch through July.
- $59 for dinner for two (reg. $114)
- Any one First Bite or salad, like mussels and chorizo or the smoked lamb empanada (up to $25)
- Two entrees, such as the bone-in pork chop or grilled half chicken (up to $38 each); the entrees can be traded in for one shared Gaucho Rib Eye entree ($89 value)
- $115 for dinner for four (reg. $228)
- $75 for dinner for two plus two drinks, up to $18 each (reg. $150)
- $145 for dinner for four plus four drinks, up to $18 each (reg. $300)
$35 for weekend brunch for two (reg. $60)
- Any two brunch entrees, like short rib Benedict or the Brunch Burger with thick-cut bacon
- Any two brunch drinks, like a michelada or mimosa
- $69 for weekend brunch for four (reg. $120)
- See the dinner, drinks and brunch menus
Why We Love It
- Savor South American dishes with locally sourced Northwest ingredients
- Rated 4.2 stars on OpenTable
- Just opened last fall in the 4-star Charter Hotel
- Chef Stephen Moore learned his culinary skills in Buenos Aires
- The Seattle Times praises the chefs who "adroitly manipulate the fire of the parrilla"