$69 – Luxe Coach Trip to Leavenworth Christmas Lighting
Why We Love This Deal
Embark on an all-day Saturday or Sunday trip to this charming Bavarian town for its annual Christmas Lighting Festival, complete with carolers, Christmas performances and more.
- $69 for a guided trip to Leavenworth for the annual Christmas Lighting Festival (reg. $109)
- Roundtrip transportation from Renton or Seattle on a motor coach with a tour guide; three hours each way
- Pastries, water and games on the coach
- Event features more than half a million Christmas lights illuminating the quaint town of Leavenworth, plus Christmas productions, carolers and more
- Tours depart from Renton at 8:15 a.m. or Seattle at 9 a.m.; tours return at approximately 8 p.m.
- $135 for two people (reg. $218)
- $265 for four people (reg. $436)
Why We Love It
- USA Today says "the idyllic town center is an attraction in and of itself"
- Buy as many vouchers as you'd like and bring the whole family
- Activities also include sledding and guided walks along the riverfront