$29 – Washington 2019 Wine Passport for 2: Visit 55+ Places
Why We Love This Deal
Save 50% on a Washington wine passport for two featuring nearly 60 locations throughout the state, including the Yakima and Walla Walla valleys.
- $29 for the 2019 Washington Wine Passport for two (reg. $59)
- See the full list of offers, including free tastings and savings on wine purchases
- Locations include Wind Rose Cellars, Silver Lake Winery and Bergevin Lane Vineyards
Why We Love It
- Washington is the second largest premium wine producer in the U.S.
- Visit each place at your leisure through the entire year of 2019
- The state boasts 50,000 acres of wine grapes and 900-plus wineries
Travelzoo Tip: According to the Washington State Wine Commission, a new winery opens almost every 30 days.