$75 – Barbecue Grilling & Smoking Class w/BYOB Dinner thru 2019
Learn how to grill and smoke meats like a professional and save over 55% on a hands-on, six-hour class.
- $75 for a six-hour barbecue grilling and smoking class for one person, including all food (reg. $170)
- $145 for the same class for two with all food (reg. $340)
- Instructors will show you how to smoke meats using smokers, gas grills and charcoal grills
- Prep your cuts while learning how to make and use dry rubs, brines and injections
- After class, feast on pulled pork, pork tenderloin, beef brisket, chicken, buffalo wings, sweet potatoes and stuffed peppers
- You can also bring your own beverages (soda, beer, wine, etc.) to enjoy in class
Why We Love It
- Students get to enjoy the finished product for dinner
- Bring your own beer to sip on while cooking and to have with dinner
- Classes start in the spring and run through the end of 2019
- Take a friend; vouchers for two are available
Travelzoo Tip: After purchasing your Travelzoo voucher, online redemption is required. See voucher for more info.
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 31, 2019; Friday-Sunday